Day 1: Saturday, December 29th, 2018
Arrive in Rio De Janeiro today. Welcome to Brazil! Enjoy the beautiful hotel and rest up! Tonight is the welcome dinner where we will enjoy Traditional Brazilian dining and cocktails and get to know one another.
Dinner: Our reservations are at 9pm (21:00 hrs).
Day 2: Sunday, December 30th, 2018
Today we will take a city tour exploring our new lands! We’ll visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Sambódromo, and of course, the Christ the Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mountain! A day wouldn’t be complete without taking the cable cars up to Sugarloaf Mountain, so we’ll visit there right after lunch!
Day 3: Monday, December 31st, 2018
Today is a rest day for the NYE turn up! Get rest, massages, and enjoy the pool.
Day 4: Tuesday, January 1st, 2019
Enjoy your free day in the streets of Rio or lounging at the hotel rooftop pool.
Day 5: Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
Today we’re heading to one of the most famous street markets in Brazil! Here you’ll be able to shop, walk the streets, and soak up the culture! You can also grab a few souvenirs for all the people you left behind in the states.
Day 6: Thursday, January 3rd, 2019
Today we’ll board a schooner and cruise around Guanabara Bay (the largest bay in the world). This is an ideal way to take in the views of Rio!
Day 7: Friday, January 4th, 2019
Enjoy your last day in Rio, and let’s head to the airport!
*The agenda is subject to change… with that being said, of course we’ll be enjoying the nightlife daily; no need to post that on the daily agenda!
Purchase your tickets here before it’s too late!
- 5-star hotel accommodations
- Agenda activities
- Breakfast is included daily
- Transportation to and from all scheduled events
- Transportation to and from the airport
- If you need a roommate, select the two or three-person package, and email us email@example.com; we will assign one for you.
- Transportation for night time club/social activities
- Entry into any night time club/social activities
- Flight to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil